Tatum :)

Sunday, May 10, 2009

My best friend watches this little sweetheart while her mommy is at work for daycare and she needed her 6 month pictures taken! So mommy dropped off a few outfits that day and we got em done! And although she wasn't always happy about me being in her face and trying to sit her a certain way... her pictures sure turned out pretty dang cute! Here are some of my favorites!Did I meantion that my very talented friend also sells the cutest pettiskirts on top of everything else!!! Check out her stuff at OoLaLaBoutique!! I will be posting some pictures of my Riley in her's really soon :)
Once we got outside she was a whole new baby!! I LOVE these!
Isn't she adorable!?!

3 comments:

Suzanne Plant said...

So cute! Loooooove the last one. She is adorable.

the ericksons said...

Very cute! You did a great job! Love the first one!

Kyla Stevens said...

That baby is a doll! love her!
I like your studio and backdroP