Grant A. {Newborn} Utah Portrait Photographer

Friday, March 25, 2011

This little boy was quite the little charmer! He was so good the whole time and slept through each little change of scenery :) And even when he was awake, he was so well behaved! Just wait till you see the ones of him in the apothecary table, its one of my favorite newborns shots EVER!! I will talk more about them as we go along...

 DSC_3462 DSC_3525-2 DSC_3532

This is mommy's foot rest in the nursery! We both thought it would make quite the cute prop for little Grant... and we were right! :)

 DSC_3570-2 DSC_3593 DSC_3566 DSC_3580-2 DSC_3662

Now for some of the new family :) Baby makes 3!

 DSC_3686-2 DSC_3693-2 DSC_3672-2 DSC_3670-2

When it came time for just baby and mommy pictures, the room became very still and Rosie had Jewel's Lullaby CD playing in the background... the song was "Angel Standing By". Go have a listen and then come back and look through these next few pictures. Then you will know why I was tearing up behind my camera and so was Rosie once she saw the pictures. Its the first time that I have cried during a newborn session because I was that touched. Dang JEWEL! haha

 DSC_3705-2 DSC_3711-2 DSC_3717-2 DSC_3724-2 DSC_3738-2 DSC_3743-2 DSC_3880

And here are the ones I was raving about before!! When we were getting set up for these shots, I noticed that with any weight the drawer was tipping forward a bit, so I knew we would need to wedge something between the drawers to get it to be solid. I voiced out loud that it would be perfect if I had brought all of my old books... low and behold Rosie collects antique children's books!!! The heavens opened and these pictures were perfect!

 DSC_3766 DSC_3798 DSC_3808 DSC_3801 DSC_3777

Then we added the hat and I was dying! I love this baby!! :)

 DSC_3835 DSC_3851-2 DSC_3846 DSC_3828 DSC_3833

5 comments:

AMANDA said...

Super cute!

Ella Bella Floral said...

Can babies be any cuter??? Britt you just see to know how to bring out all the right ooohs and aaaahs. Love these!!!

Lexy said...

Seriously love it! You never disappoint!

The Kearlys said...

I love my little Grant!!! Spens and Rosie you are the best, and as always sis you are amazing

Char! said...

I have seen a few of those pics from rosie but thanks for sharing them with us! They are so amazing!! Grant has quite a darling personality!