Courtney + Cameron {Engagements} Utah Wedding Photographer

Monday, August 8, 2011

Courtney was the lucky winner of my "photobooth" contest at this year Bliss Wedding Showcase! :) I was so excited when people were LIKING her picture left and right!! She won by a long shot... but I think I was the real winner here... getting such a fun couple!
She's a hair stylist and he's a football player for Dixie. I think we had a good mix of flare and fun for these two!

Thanks again to Jessica for letting me barrow her amazing LOVEseat! :)



I love this one I got of her getting ready for a pose... on the wood door on the ground! I love clients that are up for all my hair-brained ideas! haha



Another fun chair... this one from Cam's mom! I love Jamie! :) We are great friends now!! hehe



Now its time for some good ol' football.



No comments: