First grade.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Brayden started FIRST GRADE on Wednesday! I am still adjusting to having him gone again... especially for a WHOLE 6.5 hours of the day!! I can't believe how grown up and smart he is! Of course he is already loving being back and his new teacher. And so far he isn't complaining too much about school lunches, but I am sure its only a matter of time ;)
And I have to say I am still not a fan of homework... never was! haha

I am just one proud little mama so I had to share some pictures taken over the last few days!

His back to school night...

 DSC_5417 DSC_5418 DSC_5422 DSC_5426 DSC_5431 DSC_5434

One of his best friends, Cady from Kindergarten is in his first grade class. He's pretty stoked about it!

 DSC_5449 DSC_5451

Then is was off to Olive Garden for a mommy-son date on the eve of the first day of school :)

 DSC_5463 DSC_5466

First day of FIRST GRADE! :)

 DSC_9042 DSC_9046 DSC_9051 DSC_9067

Someone PLEASE invent a time freezing machine! This kid needs to stay this age forever. I love him :) I could stare at those eyes for hours... and my fear is the older he gets... the more other girls will start to notice them too. haha

 DSC_9068 DSC_9072 DSC_9081 DSC_9086 DSC_9089

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw!! Such fun memorable pictures! I can't believe my oldest is starting Kindergarten on Monday! Ahhh!
Brayden does have some very handsome eyes! (=

Kathryn said...

So cute! What a little model ;)

Kyla Stevens said...

He is sooo handsome! I miss Utah schools and I hate homework for our tiny kids!
Great pictures!