Kylee + Alexander {Engagements + Formals + Wedding Day} Utah Wedding Photographer

Friday, December 9, 2011

This is going to be a picture overload post for sure! But how can you help that when you have a gorgeous couple like Kylee and Alexander?! They have such a fun style to them and were totally up for riding around to see what new location we could find on the fly for them! And it worked out amazingly if I do say so myself. One of the locations we used for their formals I have to keep a secret for now, because in a couple months its going to be on the cover of BLISS magazine!! SO keep watching for the unveiling of that!
And I have mention their awesome backyard reception with pizzas made fresh from a stone oven... YUM! Its now a must for my future dream home! haha

{Engagements}



{Formals}



{Wedding Day}



1 comment:

Laura Hernandez said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these! You are an amazing photographer. I hope to have a smidgen of your talent someday.
http://laurahernandezphotography.blogspot.com/