Avery is 6 months ALREADY?!

Friday, April 3, 2009

See that gorgeous little baby in my header?! That's miss Avery at only one week old! And here we are 6 months later... its so fun to have babies on the grow with me plan... you get to see how much they change over the months :) She is so sweet and beautiful!! I had a chance to try out some new backgrounds with her pictures and I LOVE how they turned out! Here are some of this adorable little lady!!
P.S. Most of the hair accessories you see on Avery are made by her awesome and talented Aunt with piggysandpetals.blogspot.com ... any of you out there with little girls in your life, you HAVE to check out her stuff! My little Riley never leaves home without her "pretties" made by Randi!!One of my favorites!!!
Someone need a milk break...
And I am glad I didn't take a break from taking pictures... I love how these turned out!!
My other fav!!
We took her outside to see if that would keep her happy a little longer!
And I think it worked :)

4 comments:

Piggy's & Petal's said...

First of all...thank you for taking such cute pictures of my Avery! :) (I pretend like she's mine!) Second...thanks for the plug on the business! I really appreciate it! I hope your enjoying Riley's stuff. Can't wait to see the pictures!

jessica said...

Adorable! Fun to see them again... she's such a little cutie :)

Brittany and Johnse said...

Hello....
First...I love your work!!

Second....I have been trying to get my pictures to come up larger on my blog!!! so how did you get your pictures to come up so big? Can you PLEASE help!!

Amanda said...

oh my gosh! these are so cute! what a doll!