Formals for Jenni & Nathanael

Saturday, May 16, 2009

We did things a little different this time... instead of a pre-shoot sometime the week before their wedding, we did it the MORNING of their wedding day :) They turned out so beautiful! Its so fun to watch couples on their special day and they way they just glow around each other... sounds cheesy I know, but its true! I can't to get their wedding up... they had some amazing details about everything that I loved!! But here's just the two of them for now :)I told him to stand next to her and hold her dress and this is what I got!! :) Not exactly what I has in mind but he did follow instructions right?! haha

4 comments:

Kellee Smith said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. This is a great session and a cute couple. Good job!

Heather said...

It was good talking to you the other day! I'm waiting for Clay and Andrea :)!!Thanks again for the family photo. I posted one on my blog!

Amanda said...

oh these are so romantic! i love them all! the dress one cracks me up!!! love it

Suzanne Plant said...

I have to say I think this is your best photo shoot to date. The pictures are edited beautifully and the quality is great! Love them.