Who's the lucky one?!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So my baby sis is getting married this summer and we had two engagements shoots for her... and as I am sitting here editing the last of them I think to myself... who's the lucky one?
Me- the older sister/photographer that has a gorgeous little sister to take a billion pictures of... or Her- younger sister with a great deal on an AWESOME photographer who she is also comfortable with? (okay just a little ego boast for the day haha)
Then I look at pictures like this one and realize the lucky one is that guy in the picture with her... he gets to wake up to that gorgeous face for the rest of his life!! :) Love you Chels!!More to come...

2 comments:

Crystal Nelson said...

Well thanks for the teaser....i was expecting millions of pics! lol! And yes, he is a lucky man!

Suzanne Plant said...

Gorgeous! (The picture and Chelsea of course!)