Happy Father's Day!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

I am taking a break from my other posts just tell the men in my life how much I love them!!!

First of all the Daddy of my crazy kiddos... I love ya babe! You amaze me everyday with how great you are... you come home after having overtime at work and still get down on the floor and play with the kids and let them pile on your back for a famous horsey ride!!

You woke up early the other day because Brayden wanted you to be the dragon he had to fight off with his sword playing "king" again!

Riley will never let you leave the house without her kiss and hug :)

I know that they are blessed to have a daddy like you in their lives!!

Here's Bryan (a new daddy) with Brayden!
And here's Bryan with his little girl Riley!
I can't wait to take the newborn shot of him with Avery soon! :)

And here's one I took today... both of them had just woken up from a nap in the car... but its real life I guess :) Happy Father's day Bryan!! We Love you!

And of course here's to my daddy!! I love you soooo much and wish we lived closer to see you more often!!! I am and always will be the biggest daddy's girl! :)
Here's my handsome dad always surrounded by lovely ladies!!
He is also the cutest grandpa around!! This is an oldie but its still so cute :)
Happy Father's Day Daddy & Grandpa!! We love you!!

No comments: