When a man loves a woman...

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

...he brags about her a million times while they take their engagements... and that's exactly what Bobby did with the love of his life Beth! I just loved how he complimented her and doted on her through the whole session and she in turn was beaming!! And he was just as excited about the pictures as she was, which was a nice change! Here are some of my favs! Comments are awesome ;)A little different... but I kinda like it.
Talk about a serious face! Don't mess with him! haha JK Bobby is the sweetest guy... Beth will never have to worry about anyone giving them any trouble!

5 comments:

jessica said...

These are awesome as usual!

Kyla Stevens said...

how cute are they? I'm a little jealous, I'll be honest ;) Beautiful pics as always. I love the one of them kissing near the lamppost and you can't see their faces. Seems like you captured a precious moment between just them. beautiful coloring in all of them.

Suzanne Plant said...

Great job girl! LOVE the barrels - you scored with that location. I also love the picture through the doorway with her sitting in the window. Great pose. The color of the field ones is gorgeous!

TheSycamores said...

Beth, I loved all the pictures! Congratulations! You are quite the handsome couple. Happiness abounds...
Are you in Utah or Ohio right now?

Mary Kalree said...

Wow, thanks to the modern miracles of facebook and blogs I saw these way cute engagement pictures by chance. Beautiful pics -- congrats on your upcoming wedding! Your cuz, Mary Karlee