Hayley Class of 2010!!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hayley is my senior rep for Logan High this year! And I couldn't be more excited!!! She's gorgeous and the sweetest girl ever! We took these for her cheer pictures at the end of last year (school year that is) and wanted to get some "senior" shots too! I can't wait to take more of her this fall :)
P.S. Picture overload!!
I love love love this one!!!
Right as we were about to leave Logan High I saw all of these desks just stacked and scattered around and a light went off in my head!!! Luckily Hayley is up for anything and jumped right in! I love these ones to death!

3 comments:

Capturing Joy with Kristen Duke said...

the pile of desks are really cool! nice work.

Renée said...

Nice shots. I love when seniors are up for anything. So much fun!!

Kellee Smith said...

Hey Brittany, Hope you are doing well. I haven't talked to you in a long time. These pictures look great! She is an adorable girl...