New... :)

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Presenting...
Miss Avery Isabella Cascio
Born 8/30/09 @ 8:22 p.m.
7 lbs. 9 oz. and 19 in.

I know I am a little behind on announcing our newest bundle on here, but one look at her and you know why! I have been snuggling her non stop since she was born and its hard to put her down to get on this dang computer :) We are just loving her to pieces and even her older sister doesn't seem to mind having another "princess" around! Here are some of my favorite pictures of our little Avery! Daddy picked her the flower... I thought it was the perfect touch! :)
You have to have at least one good crying picture :) Its still cute at this age...
I fell in love with all of these ones on the fallen tree so there's a ton! But to a proud mommy, she looks so cute in every one of them... so I couldn't narrow it down any more!
A special thanks to my friends Brittany D. and Brittany B. (yes we are the 3 Brittany's haha) for buying me the baby pod and hat! And also to Carly for making them! :) I can't wait to trade with her for more of those! I seriously want a pod in EVERY color! Check out more of her stuff HERE. And another thank you to Britt D. for making Avery her pettiskirt and flower clip! Its so awesome having such talented friends :) Check out more skirts HERE!

4 comments:

jessica said...

Love every one of them! She is adorable! Thanks again for saving us the other day when my car was dead!

Whitney said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations!

Ella Bella Floral said...

Congrats on your beautiful little girl. Would love to have pics like that of my babies. Too late now, ha!

Ashley Brown said...

AAAWW!! AVERY IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! These pictures are PERFECT! I am so happy she is the newest member of our family! You have the CUTEST kids...and I am not just saying that as an aunt! lol! I LOVE YOU!