MARK YOUR CALENDARS... TWICE!!!!

Friday, March 19, 2010

My dear sweet brides or soon-to-be brides (or grooms too)!!! Mark your calendars for a week from today... and tomorrow... for the Wedding Showcase!! I am getting so excited to meet with all of you next week at my booth!
Friday night there will be Workshops where you can learn oodles of priceless information about how to look FAB in your pictures (wink,wink), learn how to design your custom wedding ring and tons of other amazing ideas to make your day one to remember!!


Saturday beginning at noon you can make your way over to Castle Manor in Hyde Park for our premiere event! I am so grateful to be numbered among some of the most talented vendors in the valley!!! You could seriously plan your ENTIRE wedding there!! Imagine all that footwork you can skip out on?!?! Not to mention that they are giving away FREE WEDDING PACKAGES!!!!! One exclusively to a bride who attends the workshop!

I will be having my own deals going on that day!! For the FIRST 50 BRIDES that visit my booth, you will receive a super cute gift bag with goodies inside! And by goodies I mean a $100 gift card and chocolate (hello, we're girls... you can never go wrong with a good deal and some sweets)! There you can see some of my work, get to really know me, book a complimentary consultation, or even book me for your wedding that day! So run to my booth as soon as you get there! ;) and then go plan the rest of your wedding! haha

For more info about times and registering for the WORKSHOPS and GIVEAWAYS go to the Wedding Showcase blog!!! Good luck girls and I can't wait to see you there... who knows, maybe if you mention you saw this blog post I might throw in something else too?! :)

No comments: