Please pray for Preslee

Sunday, July 11, 2010

This afternoon I found out one of the sweet little girls that was in an extended family shoot I just posted (the Siddoway Family) drowned on Friday evening. Right now she is being strong and fighting for her life in Primary Children's. As horrible as things like this can be, her parents continue to say that they feel of everyone's love and prayers to keep them strong and hoping for the best. For more details and updates on Preslee go here.
I wanted to do something to help her and her family during this time. So I decided to donate a session to their fund they have set up. If you want to be a part of this please e-mail me and send your session fee through Paypal so I can in turn send it to their paypal set up for them. If you feel you want to do more yourself here is the link set up to Help The Sullenger Family
She is such an adorable little girl and deserves all the prayers she can get!!!

 DSC_9549-162-27 DSC_9444-57-8

2 comments:

Ally said...

oh my god.
I cannot imagine how frightened her parents would be, such a beautiful baby.

Malissa said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with that beautiful baby girl and her parents. May our Father in Heaven bless them with peace and comfort at this time.