Featured- Inspiration Shoot {Bliss Wedding Blog} Utah Wedding Photographer

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This past Friday, some of our amazing vendors at Bliss were featured in the first ever Inspiration Shoot!! I was so excited to be a part of it!! All the colors and details were so fun and fresh! I wish all receptions had this much eye candy for me :) Go have a look at all the cute ideas to incorporate into your special day coming up!!



I thought I would post a few of my favorites too!!



And if you can't get enough click here to see the gallery of all the fun!

Thanks again to all the vendors that put so much into making it GORGEOUS! I can't imagine a better turn out with some of my favorite people!! :)

Floral Design and Event Planning/Food/Lounge rental- Ella Bella Floral
Venue- The Riter Mansion
Cake Artistry- Sweet on You Cake Shop
Linens- Marcie Taylor Events
Announcement & Signage- Peter Loves Jane

No comments: