A week of celebration!

Sunday, June 19, 2011

This has been quite a busy week for us Cascio's!!

Last Sunday Bryan and I celebrated our 7th anniversary! We stayed in this lovely room after shooting a wedding down in SLC on Saturday... and he gave me this ring... :)

 DSC_6042 DSC_6057 DSC_6066

Married to my best friend for 7 amazing years. I am one lucky girl to say the least!!

Bryan's birthday was on Tues! We went up the canyon for some smores, camping and fun with the family :)

 DSC_3539 DSC_3522 DSC_3519

And now today is Father's Day!!

A busy, fun week for sure :) But I have to take a minute to tell my own Daddy how much I love him!! He has always been there for me and supported me every step of the way. I am a big daddy's girl for sure and everyone says I look the most like him too... and I take that as a compliment, cause he's pretty cute to me! :)

 DSC_0516

And most of all... Happy Father's Day to the daddy of our 3 kiddos!! Bryan, they are so lucky to have you as their dad. I love to watch you play with them and to teach them things only you would be able to... I know that they will be continually blessed to have you in their life's as well as any other kids that decide to join this crazy little family of ours!! Love you!
P.S. Stop being so camera shy... you have no idea how hard it was to find enough pictures to post on here!! ;)

 DSC_6830 DSC_7170 DSC_7210 DSC_7227 DSC_7313 1102438938_92iwu-O

*Photo Taken by Lookie Loo Photography

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are adorable Brittany!! Very nice post! I wish I had something special to post...but Jason is gone for 2 weeks again with National Guard stuff...and I wish he wasn't so camera shy too! I can't get any pictures taken of him! So you're lucky to have the ones of Bryan that you do! (=