HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall is by far my favorite season! I love the crisp air, changing leaves and the many forms of pumpkins... carved or cookies! Not to mention all the fun festivities to be had during the month of October. But if you ask my kids they just can't wait for HALLOWEEN! I can't even begin to count how many times they have asked me "how many more days til Halloween mom?" Well the day has finally arrived and my kids are just dying to put on those costumes and get some candy :)
But first, what kind of photog mom would I be without a mini session of them all dressed up. Of course like always the girls' had a 2 second attention span for me so I got what I could. Brayden on the other hand is always up for a little photo shot with his mom.
I love these three so much and we have so much fun!

Brayden {The RED Power Ranger}
Thanks to Netflix he is practically an expert on everything Power Ranger. He could probably tell you the Zorg of each Ranger on every show (trust me I know). Boys ;) But I have to admit he has mad skills with those kicks!

 DSC_4102 DSC_4111 DSC_4107 DSC_4113 DSC_4116 DSC_4120

Riley {The Butterfly}
Always the girly one, I was not surprised that she picked to be a butterfly. She loves using her butterfly charms on any handmade necklaces she makes for me :)

 DSC_4050 DSC_4062 DSC_4063 DSC_4066

Avery {The Strawberry}
Sometimes super sweet, sometimes a little to tart... yep! That about sums up this little cutie/stinker!

 DSC_4068 DSC_4071 DSC_4076 DSC_4081 DSC_4087 DSC_4089 DSC_4100

Its also a tradition in our family to go to the Pumpkin Walk :)

 DSC_6074 DSC_6085 DSC_6089 DSC_6269 DSC_6070 DSC_6059

Have a fun, safe and
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! :)

3 comments:

Kiersten said...

Your kids are so stinking cute, Brit! Love it. :)

Lexy said...

I cant believev how much Riley looks like you!!!

Drew and Sadie said...

Your kids look so cute! Your girls definitely have a lot of you in them! miss ya!