Deacon {Newborn} Utah Newborn Photographer

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Here is my new sweet little nephew Deacon! I am sooooo happy to be out here in California for 8 whole days to help my little sis, snuggle this cutie and take a million pictures of him along the way! I can't believe he is already a week old today. Time goes by so fast at this stage and I am trying to capture every tiny detail for Chelsey and Josh to treasure forever!

Here's a few I got of him the first day. They are so simple, but I love that about them! He loves to be swaddled and I just love the look on his face in this first one... it looks like a little smirk.



Love those wrinkles :)



The rest of these we took today... we just did one set up but I think we got some good ones! We are planning a few more looks for while I am here, but I couldn't wait to post these! Proud Auntie B here :)



1 comment:

Kaylie said...

What a sweetie pie! These are such cute pictures;)