Malissa {Pregnancy + Newborn}

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This summer I took these of Malissa and Ryan. Before meeting MELISSA and seeing her pregnancy session we took, she had never heard of doing this! But once she saw them she had to have them! This was her 3rd baby and 3rd BOY so this session was in celebration of all of her pregnancies and this amazing time of her life. I love that! I also love that she was up for any of my ideas... including water ;)



Look... she's GLOWING! haha



can you guess what they named him... ?



And now for the fun part... that adorable baby and his big brothers :)

 DSC_9992 DSC_0010-2 DSC_0057-2 DSC_0061 DSC_0066 DSC_0101 DSC_0110 DSC_0112

3 comments:

Megan Maughan said...

So is it MELISSA or MALISSA? ha ha ha! Great pictures!

Malissa said...

It's Malissa! :) My friend is Melissa and she's the one who introduced me to Britt.

Unknown said...

Those turned out so cute! And I feel special I know where that Road Construction sign is...I've thought about that place for sessions as well! I'm still amazed that you are so busy and can keep up with everything that a Mom and a Business entails! Way to go! (=